Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Goals

The next step for planning the next years worth of schooling is pacing. I need to give my self a basic plot out of when we will cover each goal.
Which brings us to what are our goals? Well my number one long term goal, aka mission statement is to prepare my son for adulthood by teaching him how to teach himself. In other words give him the basics so that when he needs to learn something new, weather for work or life in general he is able to figure out what he needs to learn and then learn the skill or concept. I want him to go to college and get a degree so that he has more opportunities, I want him to be able to teach his children Tawheed. I want him to be confidant and well rounded. I want him to be healthy and have goals for himself.

So what does all this have to do with next school year?
Keeping the end goal in mind, coloring all that I do, I can keep perspective in planning. Is it essential? Does it conflict with the overall goal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Asalamulakum, Hi,
Please do leave any message. I love to read them.