Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Working Plan.....for now

So inshallah I think that we will be more efficient with our English curriculum in another week or two. The science used to take a long time until I got a good enough feel for it that I always was ready. The math is in a very regular format so it is easy to be prepared for. None the less I think, inshallah I will write out(copy) the lesson plans for each day in math and English so I can be prepared and because the amoeba that was My Little Man's computer has become a vegetable, lol (the Pentium 4 processor is broken).
The way our day has been going
Wake dress teeth
eat read the Morning Warm Up and start
Break and back to work
Lunch and small break then back to finish up English
break, then math,
long break then science
I am hoping that by next week we will be used to the new curriculum enough to get to math by lunch and may be even finished with it by lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asalamulakum, Hi,
Please do leave any message. I love to read them.