Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

My Dreams for Him

So in an ideal world my son will know calculus by the time he is 19. He will be a great writer, full of imagination and skills. He will know basic programing at least, type way faster than I can, with out looking :P and speak Arabic near fluently. He will know how to set and reach goals effectively. Have a few hobbies, at least 1 of them being near free in cost and be looking for a wife. He will have a level head, knowing how to have fun, communicate well with others, and get a job done. He will make fajr at the masjid everyday and most other prayers as well. He will be reliable and have good pious friends. He will know how to cook and clean and how to grow food. He will have survival skills like how to make a fire and CPR. He will spend time regularly helping others and if he is living far away for college he will call me everyday, even if he is busy. He will eat well, get plenty of exorcise and have most if not all of the Quran memorized with its meaning. He will be an example to others on how to live. When he is angry or frustrated or just worn out he will know how to take care of himself in a way that will resolve the problem effectively.
When he is a little older he will have wisdom, and at minimum 4 children. His wife/wives will be beautiful and kind and good mothers. I will adore her/them. She/they will be the ideal fit for my son. She/they will be patient and understanding when money is tight.
When I am an old woman, and my husband can no longer take care of me, my son will. If one day I need to move in to a facility with 24 hour care, my son will come daily to spend time with me. He will have raised his children well and they will come to see me at least 1x a week if not daily. My son will be described as intellectual and open and generous and gentle. He will never get too fat nor ever too thin. He will maintain his beard with pride. He will proudly wear his thobe and will be consulted for advise in his old age. He will be an excelent grandfather to his many grandchildren.
And when he dies an old man his family will mourn him but he will have taught them well so that they will not be devastated but proud of him and looking forward to seeing him again in Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asalamulakum, Hi,
Please do leave any message. I love to read them.