Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Well we got started late....

Well we got started late but we are having a good day, mashallah. Things are taking long than I anticipated, namely we spent about 40 min doing handwriting but what are you going to do. If I could do it for him I would.It didn't need to take that long it was 3 sentences but what can I do?
We took about an hour break and skipped PE since we started about 2 hours late. We did our calendar, read together then worked on IS. In IS it included handwriting, a tiny bit of math, our Quran lesson for the day and art. The theme for the day is How to fast. We are using TJ Ramadan lessons. We just finished our Arabic.
We have actually done more than I thought. 
I am so proud of my little faster! He is getting to the tired part of the day so we will try to do 1 more thing but if he is not up to it I am not worried. I want to do some English reading. And maybe his science. Inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asalamulakum, Hi,
Please do leave any message. I love to read them.