Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eid Mubarak...yesterday

Eid Mubarak! Yesterday was Eid and we had a great day, mashallah. I decorated the night before and in the morning we got ready then I gave my son gifts. Next we walked to the masjid and it was lovely. My poor hubby carried the a box full of bags of candy for the kids. We had the prayer and khutbah and then the kids jumped on the moon bounce. We had a BBQ at the masjid then a kind brother gave us a ride home from the masjid mashallah.
We just chilled out for a bit, hubby too a nap, my son played with gifts, I did a bit of cleaning. As a special treat we ordered pizza and decided to invite some dear friends over. They are not muslim but know we celibrate Eid and were happy to join us. I showed my friend some funny youtube videos and she showed me some cool science videos. (Nurdrage) We said good night and hubby and I watched a show we both like. It was a good day mashallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asalamulakum, Hi,
Please do leave any message. I love to read them.