Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Update on our choices for curriculum and methods

  • I need to make a list of supplies, otherwise I end up with too much of this and not enough or any of that
  • Handwriting, I found a lot of mazes and dot to dots, I figure doing those and practicing letter formation with arms will be a bit more enjoyable.
  • Arabic reading, I need to settle on a curriculum from the web and stick to it, supplementing with the in hand materials. So inshallah I will teach a lesson from each viable option and evaluate how it went.
  • Arabic oral, I need to make a checklist.
  • Science, I need to do the same as for Arabic.
  • Geography, I need to settle on curriculum so I will teach a lesson each of the viable options and go from there.
  • Islamic Studies, I need to fun-up the curriculum I have pulled together, otherwise he will fall asleep lol.
  • Art, I emailed the art dept at the local U so inshallah they can send me in the right direction.
  • Quran, still need to down load.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asalamulakum, Hi,
Please do leave any message. I love to read them.