Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Science Curriculum Choice

I am almost certain we will use Scott Foresman curriculum again for science. Everything is laid out for you as the teacher, I found basically all the goodies and texts online free and we are familiar with the format.
He can do it fairly independently, despite being a public school text book. He really like to do the Before You Read page prior to each lesson, which is a true/false questionnaire that helps him start to think about the subject at hand.
Apparently the math a few years ago wasn't very good but I haven't looked at their math yet.

I don't know how to directly post files to the page so when I find the links I mentioned I'll post them In the mean time if you have a bit of free time you can find the curriculum online free. Try searching for Georgia and Scott Foresman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asalamulakum, Hi,
Please do leave any message. I love to read them.