Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

So whats happening?

Well my wonderful friend Ms. A has been coming by after work, her grave yard shift and walking with me in the mornings. On days my husband is still at work, Little Baba comes with us.
In addition to maintaining my health these walks are helping to maintain my sanity. Seriously cabin fever is bad. LOL
So my little guy has come along 2 times this week. I'd like to think it will help his sense of geography, and observance of nature. Of coarse it also means he is getting exercise as well.
The hard part for when he comes along is getting him motivated to keep a pace. I try to get him to run a head or at least stay at my slow speed but he just doesn't want to. I bribed him with reading a story together today.
It seems like he is just harder and harder to motivate to do anything lately. Not sure what thats all about.
On the other hand he has been willingly playing outside! This is a wonderful development. He is out side now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asalamulakum, Hi,
Please do leave any message. I love to read them.